Listening test tipsApril 22, 2010 at 5:11 am | Posted in English | Leave a comment
Listening has been a very frightening aspect when students have to take the test. It is understandable because students have to work hard to get the points.
However, there are some tips which you can use to minimize the tension.
- Clean your ears regularly, especially before taking the test. It looks simple, but it works. You won’t be able to listen well if you feel itchy in your ears or there is dirt inside your ears.
- CONCENTRATE or FOCUS to the test only. Don’t think about other things but the test. Once you are not focus, you will face greater problems in the test. You won’t be able to catch up with the speech or dialogue.
- If you have a chance to get the listening test paper, READ it carefully. It will allow your brain to gather relevant information about the particular subject or topic.
- Ask your teacher questions if you find difficulties to understand the test. Even though some teachers will not answer you directly, it is worth to try.
- Keep your body healthy! If you are fit, you will be able to do it comfortably.
- Don’t cough, sneeze, or drag your desks or chairs! It will disturb your friends.
They are some tips that you can use to face the listening test. Good luck.