Animals fabulous facts
February 12, 2010 at 6:00 am | Posted in Animals | Leave a comment
- Snails can sleep for up to three years.
- Pigs cannot look up at the sky.
- Kangaroos cannot walk backwards.
- Dogs cannot see colours.
- Dogs and cats can be right or left-handed.
- There are at least ten thousand billion ants in the world, but only about six and a half billion human beings. That means there are around one thousand five hundred ants for every human beings.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.